Flexible ERP solution, empowering enterprises to meet the digital challenges of today's business, grow faster and lead their markets.
Comprehensive automatization of all processes
Move away from using a bunch of individual products that don't talk to each other to a complete ERP solution that automates the whole range of company's processes.
Transparency of business and focus on the big picture
Transparent business processes allow you to grow your company faster and stay competitive knowing how your company operates in the smallest detail.
One intuitive dashboard to control all business units
Stay on top of your business KPIs, estimate operational efficiency, individual departments and employee performance to achieve financial goals.
Growth through insight
Take informed decisions with critical data always at hand and available in real time.
Real business value of 1C:ERP solution
Production volumes increase
Customer order processing speed-up
Decrease of order fulfillment time
Raise of employee productivity
Orchestrate your business with ultimate flexibility
Integrate production stages into one comprehensive ERP system
- Seamless information flow between organization's departments and subsidiaries.
- Greater efficiency of company's production and logistics workflows.
- Get the exact information you need to make business critical decisions.
Plan and Control KPIs
- Production planning based on machine load and resources available.
- Real-time KPI tracking.
- Integrated business analytics - cost of goods, revenues and expenses split by the parameters you need to monitor.
Automate Key Workflows
- Production management for multi-stage production cycles.
- Repair and maintenance management.
- Stock and warehouse management.
- Sales and purchases.
- Customer relationship management.
- HR and payroll management.
- Mobile workplaces and remote work via the Internet.
- Support for all common OS and Database formats - Linux, Windows, Mac OS, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server, IBM DB2, Oracle Database
- MS Windows XP / Vista / 7/ 8/ 10
Intel Pentium IV 2800 MHz or higher, RAM 1GB, hard disk 40+ GB, USB port, SVGA graphics card
Fast implementation and launch within 3 - 4 months
Low TCO and high product acceptance rate
Easy customization for any specific business process
Use ERP in cloud or on-premise deployment and on mobile devices